If you are a business owner, you are sure to know by now how important it is to keep your business files safe and secure from third parties. One of the most convenient and modern ways to do it is using a VPN. This is a virtual private network that works as an extra layer of security for your data. Let’s find out more about its role in business security as well as the major advantages you can expect.
How can a VPN protect your business?
Together with high-level security, a VPN brings absolute protection to your files. First of all, when you go online, it substitutes your IP address with another one and you don’t share any personal information during any online activities. Moreover, it encrypts the data sent to the server to prevent any leaks. Now you can be safe from cyber threats and various attacks of the rival companies and hackers.
How to pick a trustworthy VPN provider?
When you learn how VPN protects your business, you start looking through the selection of VPN providers. There are lots of options and it might seem impossible to find the right one. Well, in this case, you should take a look at ExpressVPN and NordVPN. They are the leaders on the market and deliver excellent quality of services.
Otherwise, you need to make sure the provider you pick can provide you with these advantages:
- A dedicated IP or server. It’ll let all your employees, even the ones who work remotely, access the network safely.
- A dedicated account manager. Business clients often get a professional who personally takes care of your issues and needs concerning a VPN.
- Centralized billing. If you are not willing to pay hundreds of separate bills, you need to get a provider that will let you pay one check for all accounts.
- An ability to manage and control all licenses from an administrator account. This can come in handy as you’ll also be able to transfer a license from a former employee to the new worker easily.
- A premium support team. VPN services for business owners cost more so it’s only reasonable they get something extra for the money.
You should also check out if you get some common advantages like no-log policy, user-friendly interface, strong encryption protocols, etc. Be smart about this decision and secure your business.